My Challenges

I am currently working for better health, a better home, a better future, and a better me. I have set 6 goals to be accomplished in the next 6 months. And I have rewards



My challenges My rewards



To lose 39 pounds Red hair

Walk a half marathon A new outfit, tip to toe

An uncluttered home A Christmas party

Publish 3 of my
A new computer
mother's books

Start kickstarter A gazebo/hammock

Take a scriptural journey This is its own reward



I have posted about these goals - you can read the post dated Jul 18, 2013

Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Blogs

I am trying to post more regularly.  I am also starting a special blog.  You can find it here.  It's about my elimination diet.  That's right.  I'm going to be restricting my foods to a very few.  For a few months.  It's all about finding out what I can and cannot eat.  I won't bore you with details.  Not since you can read it there.  I'll blog about other stuff here. Like the fact that my tree is still up.  I think I need to work on that. :)

I am also restarting my virtual journey.  I started it on my own in 2008.  Then I got sidetracked.  I think I actually lost the blog info, so I didn't keep posting in it.  Then I started the same kind of thing with my TOPS chapter.  Now I want one that more people can be a part of.  You're welcome to join.  Check it out here.

See you there!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment