My Challenges

I am currently working for better health, a better home, a better future, and a better me. I have set 6 goals to be accomplished in the next 6 months. And I have rewards



My challenges My rewards



To lose 39 pounds Red hair

Walk a half marathon A new outfit, tip to toe

An uncluttered home A Christmas party

Publish 3 of my
A new computer
mother's books

Start kickstarter A gazebo/hammock

Take a scriptural journey This is its own reward



I have posted about these goals - you can read the post dated Jul 18, 2013

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another week gone

Good morning, everyone.  Happy Saturday! (or Thursday, or Monday, or whatever day you view this post)

It has been a week.  I have been up, I've been down, I've been stressed and depressed, and I've been relaxed and happy.

I started my elimination diet this week.  You can read all about it at my Sweet Life blog, so I won't duplicate myself.  It has been interesting though.  I've learned a few things about myself.  For instance, eating healthy gives me a headache.  Literally.  But the headache goes away and I start feeling much better about myself.

Eric lost his phone on Wednesday, so on Wednesday evening we went searching.  He went out and looked and I used my cell phone to call it every few seconds.  Eventually he answered.  (He'd dropped it by the road when he was putting out cones during their hazmat incident.)

Apparently Eric has his cell phone programmed to play bagpipes when I call.  Some people might be offended by that.  I happen to know Eric loves bagpipe music.

I am having a very interesting time at the moment.  I am lying on the couch, with my laptop against my legs, typing.  My cat wants snuggle time to she has come and is sitting on top of my arms on my stomach.  So I am essentially typing around my cat.  It must not be too bad, she's purring.

Oh, you want to know about the hazmat incident?  There was a propane tank leaking on a property just outside the entrance to Pacific Beach.  Mostly I understand it was a case of cordoning off the area and re-rerouting traffic while they stood by in case anyone was stupid enough to get close and spark something.  The school nearby was evacuated as a precaution.  No injuries.  That's the way I like to see emergencies handled.  Almost no one even knows it happened, it was that well managed.  The person responsible on the other hand - hmmmm.

Well, the cat has moved, and I have stuff to do.  I have to plan what I'm going to eat this week.  That is going to take some time.  And I only have half an hour before we leave in which to do it.  I'd better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment