My Challenges

I am currently working for better health, a better home, a better future, and a better me. I have set 6 goals to be accomplished in the next 6 months. And I have rewards



My challenges My rewards



To lose 39 pounds Red hair

Walk a half marathon A new outfit, tip to toe

An uncluttered home A Christmas party

Publish 3 of my
A new computer
mother's books

Start kickstarter A gazebo/hammock

Take a scriptural journey This is its own reward



I have posted about these goals - you can read the post dated Jul 18, 2013

Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm BAAAAACK!

I found my blog!  I lost it for a while.  Life was busy, I didn't get back, and I lost the bookmark.  And had the hardest time finding it again.  But here it is!  Almost by accident.  So I am posting again.

Yesterday was a good and bad day.  I was exhausted all day long, and I don't even know why.  But I didn't walk during lunch because I didn't have enough energy.  But after the day was over, and I had attended my young brother-in-law's band class demonstration (it wasn't a concert, it was more of a music boosters event), I had about an hour or so to wait for my husband.  So I walked from the school to Dairy Queen, past, and back, until my husband showed up and we had a treat to mark the end of the day.  A nice three mile walk.And my feet complained about it for the next hour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment